Sunday, May 3, 2009

Martha

So, I'm still in the progress of creating my Poster for my "Style&Technique" brief, which is such a mission, i've found it such a challenge to adapt the style of "Graham Rounthwaite" who is an AMAZING illustrator, check him out on Google. amazing stuff. Love the whole Japanese street fashion style he has going on, all the pictures have alot of attitude. I know my piece looks nothing like his work at the moment, but shut up. I'm trying. o.O 


Named her Martha. Fight Club.

So, when you spend hours doing an illustration, you can't help but wonder what the world would look like done in illustration. That would be so cool, right?

PEACE OUT.

2 comments:

A M Persand said...

if I can suggest something - his random type in background is ALWAYS hand-scribbled and messy.
great chic to have for inspiration btw - she truly rocks. and you know, Martha is my middle name... go figure, mad wenches unite ..:)

@rickysam said...

oh yeah; I did notice that with research etc lol but i just wanted to put something quick and easy up! :p I did make hand scribbled text scanned in, but I don't know how to put it in argh! Pretty much only thing im keeping the same is the Illustration! ^_^ Thanks!! GO MARTHAs lol :)